What is SEO I.e. Search Engine Optimisation?
With the help of SEO, you can help your website generate quality traffic by improving its ranking on the search engine results depending on the search query. Some of the major search engine examples are Yahoo, Bing, Google, as well as many others. There are various ways through which you can use SEO to improve your website rankings. You can involve the use of SEO in the content of your website as well as some other sites that link to your website.
If you are a business owner, you always need to generate a steady flow of new customers. And SEO is a great way to generate traffic on your website that leads to conversions. And that is why personalised SEO training for your business is important.
If an SEO strategy is not implemented properly, your digital marketing campaign will never reach its full potential.
Why Does Your Website Need SEO?
With the help of various search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and many more, you can generate a quality traffic on your website. However, without the proper knowledge about SEO, you won't be able to make your website rank at the top of the search engine results. There are various social media platforms in the world that can help you promote your website. But the search engines are known to generate rather better traffic than social networks. Why? Because of ‘intent’. When someone searches something on Google, they are probably looking to purchase those products and services. And that’s what makes the traffic from search engines so valuable.
Search engines are unique in their own way. If search engines are unable to index your website in their database and are not able to crawl on your website, then you would be losing a whole lot of traffic right there. That's a loss your business can't afford!
With the help of SEO, you will be able to make people aware of your products, company, services as well as make a certified online presence turning your business into a brand. You will be able to make your website visible with the help of SEO which will ultimately grow your sales. Deshpee’s SEO training course in Pune will help you understand all this.
Who Should Join Deshpee’s SEO Training Course in Pune?
Anyone who wishes to can join this course. This course isn't for any particular set of people. Even if you are a college student, an employed person or a business owner, then you can join this course at any time!
If you are looking forward to undergoing SEO training, it's not mandatory for you to be from a technical background. Anyone can benefit from this course:
- IT Programmers
- Online Marketers & Marketing Executives
- Sales & Marketing Consultants
- Sales & Marketing Consultants
- Students & Job Seekers
- People interested in Internet Marketing & SEO
- Web Developers & Designers
Why SEO Training?
- You'll understand what SEO exactly is and how to implement it
- You'll come across and understand the best search engine optimisation strategies
- You'll understand a great deal about Off-Page SEO as well as On-Page SEO. You'll also understand how to optimise the images on your website
- You'll understand about keywords
- You'll understand how to structure your website in such a way that you are able to generate a good amount of quality traffic that will lead to conversions
Why Choose the SEO Training Course in Pune by Deshpee?
You will come across many training institutes that will provide you with theoretical knowledge about SEO. And in the midst of all that, they will fail to provide you with practical knowledge that's required the most. But Deshpee Institute can provide you with the most practical SEO training course in Pune. Bring an SEO agency ourselves, we can show you HOW it is actually done in the real world. We believe in generating results rather than simply completing the course. We believe in preparing our candidates such that they are able to use the SEO methodologies in their own digital marketing strategy in order to take their business to the next level.
Here are a few reasons you should choose the SEO Training Course by Deshpee:
- Full Job Assistance
- Basic To Advanced
- Learn from the Experts in the Industry
- Live Projects for You to Work on
- Developed as per the Latest Industry Standards
Search engine optimisation or better known as SEO, is probably the most important aspect of a full-fledged digital marketing strategy. Hence, we want to provide our students with the best in the market. And that's why we have designed this course with the latest IT trends in mind. We will focus on:
- The current trends of promotion and website designing
- The latest fashion of website optimisation
- The latest SEO developments
Topics Covered In Deshpee’s SEO Training Course in Pune
Search Engine Optimization Basics
On-Page SEO Training
- Canonical Implementation
- Domain names and Exact match domain concept
- H1, H2, H3 Tags & Anchor Text
- HTML Validation
- Image Optimization
- Initial Site Analysis & Competition Analysis
- Keyword Density & Keyword Effectiveness Index
- Keyword Research & Keyword Placement
- Site (URL) Structure Analysis
- Title/Description/Keyword/Other Meta Tags Development
- Understanding 301, 302, 404 Response code
- URL Renaming/re-writing
- Use of robots.txt
- XML Sitemap
Off-Page SEO Training
- Article Marketing & Submitting Press Releases
- Blog Creation and Promotion & Blog Comments
- Business Directories & Local Classifieds
- Directory Submission, Social bookmarking
- Local and Regional Search Engines
- Online Reputation Management
- Search Engine Submissions
- Sitemap Submission
Google Webmaster Tools
- Adding a Site and Verification Process
- Blocking the Crawler and blocked pages
- Configuration & Settings
- Content Keywords
- Crawl Errors & Crawl Stats
- Geographical Settings
- Google Fetch
- Links to Site / Internal Links
- Remove URLs from the Index
- Search Queries
- Site Links
- Structured Data
- Website Health
- Account Creation, Implementation & Maintenance
- How to Create Funnels and Goals
- Best Metrics to Measure
Reporting and Analysis Tools
- Google Keyword Research Tool
- Google Insights
- Website Analysis Tools
- Keyword Density Checker
- Broken Link Checker Tool
All this sounds exciting, right? Well, it is! If you’re fascinated by the world of SEO and would like to be an expert of the same, it’s time you join the SEO training course in Pune by DTI. We’ll not only make you an expert in SEO, but will make you a successful entrepreneur itself!